What is cloud computing services ?
Cloud Computing Services are changing lifestyle by making it easy for people to mange business and public institutions use information technology. Today cloud services meet most IT needs.
Cloud Computing is the services which Include
Storage,servers,database,networking,software and analytics, and intelligence over the internet to offer faster innovations, flexible resources and economics of scale.
Basically you pay only for cloud services you use , helping lower operation cost, run your infrastructure more efficiently and scale as your business needs change.
Cloud Computing Services Features and Benefits
Cloud computing is a big shift from the traditional way businesses think about IT resources.By now most people have heard about services, but what does cloud means ? While cloud services may vary in their particulars, a Cloud Computing definition identifies the core features and benefits that are common across all clouds.
Cloud Computing service have this main Features:-
- Hosted and maintained by the providers. If you buy cloud hosting it provide host, and maintain the necessary hardware and and software in their own facility.
- Self service or web interface. service user can initiate specific service function, and increase or decrease their service usage level.
- Service user pay only for the amount of service they use. Which can make a large impact on substantial cost saving compared to tradition approach of developing site.
- Cloud computing service providers have the infrastructure to deliver the services at massive scale.
Types of Cloud Computing services:-
- Infrastructure as a service (IAAS) The most basic category of Cloud Computing . Provide user access to resources such as Processing power, data storage capacity, and networking
- Platform as a service (PAAS) refers towards software development teams, Paas also provide computing and storage infrastructure and development platform layer
- Software as a service (SAAS) provide serverless computing focuses on building app functionally without spending time and manage server. It provide application level tailored to wide variety business need.
- Function as a service (FAAS) Lets developer build run and manage app packages as function without maintaining infrastructure
Here are some key advantages of cloud computing Services:-
- Cloud Computing allows a business to cut their operational and cover mostly costs of hardware, database server, software license. Eventually,it will reduce the needs for IT resources.
- Cloud Computing offers 24/7 Uptime. Cloud servers and data centers are managed by the cloud service provided.
- Cloud Computing is scalable and reliable.There is no limit of the number resources. It increases resources processing as needed.
- Cloud Computing provides maintainablity and automatic updates of new softwares ,OS , Databases and third party software.
- Cloud Service Providers have data centers in various location, which make them faster and reliable .
Best cloud computing services of 2021
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon web services is operated by amazon that launched in 2002. It’s most popular cloud service in the world.
Amazon provide hundreds of services such as Virtual Private Cloud,E2, Aws Data transfer,Simple storage service, Elastic computer cloud, Aws Key management service, Simple service notification, Route 53, Cloudtrail and simple Email service.
- Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is one of the fastest growing cloud among them all.Azure was launched in 2010. Azure also offers 100 of services within Al categories including AI + Machine Learning, Analytics, Blockchain, Computer, Containers, Database, Tools, Management, Media, Microsoft Azure Stack, Migration, Networking, Security and window virtual desktop.
- IBM Cloud
IBM cloud developed by IBM is a set of cloud computing service for businesses. compute, Network, Storage, Cloud Packs, Management, Security, Database,Analytics AI, IoT, Mobile, Dev Tools, Blockchain, Integration, Migration, Private Cloud and VMware.
- Google Cloud
Google Cloud platform is operated by Google.Similar to AWS and Azure,Google cloud also offers similar services in various categories, including compute, storage, identity, security, database, AI and machine learning, virtualization, DevOps and more
Google Cloud Certifications
Here is a list of Google cloud certifications:
- Associate Cloud Engineer
- Professional Data Engineer
- Professional Cloud Architect
- Professional Cloud Developer
- Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- G Suite
- Oracle Cloud
Oracle cloud platform is the cloud offering of Oracle corporation. Oracle cloud offers IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and Data as a Service (DaaS). Oracle include Oracle IaaS offerings are Compute, Storage, Networking, Governance, Database, Load Balancing, DNS Monitoring, Ravello, and FastConnect.
Oracle PaaS offerings are Data Management, Application Development, Integration, Business Analytics, Security, Management, and Content and Enterprise.
- Alibaba Cloud
Alibaba founded 2009. It was initially built to serve Alibaba’s own e-commerce ecosystem and is now offered to the public. Alibaba offers various products and services in various categories, including Elastic Computing, Storage and CDN, Networking, Database Services, Security, Monitoring and Management, Domains and Websites, Analytics and Data Technology, Application Services, Media Services, Middleware, Cloud Communication, Apsara Stack, and Internet of Things.
Which is the best cloud?
As of July 2019, according to Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), AWS leads all the way as a leader in its ability to execute, but Microsoft’s Azure leads as a visionary. Google is third in the race followed by Oracle, Alibaba, and IBM.
While we can sit here and discuss which cloud is better, one size may not fit all. While there are so